Pituitary Tumor Videos: Questions Answered
Videos: Pituitary Surgery, Pituitary Disorders Support Group, Pituitary Disorders, Pituitary Surgery
The videos below include the following questions and answers:
- What does the pituitary gland do?
- Are pituitary tumors a type of cancer? And will my children get this tumor?
- My doctor told me my prolactin hormone is elevated and recommended that I take a special medication to shrink the tumor. Are there any side effects?
- My tumor has destroyed my pituitary gland.Will my hormones recover after the tumor is removed? And if I have to take hormones, can I live a normal life?
- Is there a risk of damaging the normal gland during pituitary surgery?
- Will my vision improve after treatment?
- After surgery, when can I return to work?
- How can I become involved to help other patients like me?
- Is radiation treatment of my pituitary tumor dangerous?
- How much pain will I have after surgery to remove my pituitary tumor?
- After removing the pituitary tumor through my nose will I still be able to breathe through my nose?
- Why is a head and neck surgeon involved in my pituitary surgery?